Leak Detection in Rancho Santa Margarita
Early Detection Can Help Prevent Costly Water Leak Repair
Early leak detection is a critical aspect of ensuring that your home’s plumbing system is functioning safely and effectively. Not to mention, it can save you money on water bills and help you avoid spending thousands of dollars on repairing excessive damage.
Plumbing Solutions specializes in leak detection in Rancho Santa Margarita. We are highly trained in performing necessary tests and pinpointing the precise location of leaks. Once we have found the leak in your plumbing system, we explain repair options and get to work restoring your plumbing system.
Call our licensed plumbers at (949) 799-4544. We offer 24/7 emergency leak detection in Rancho Santa Margarita, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Los Angeles, and beyond.
Detecting a water Leak in Riverside, LA & Orange County
Although some leaks are obvious, others are hidden and incredibly difficult to locate without the proper tools and training. There are a number of indicators that you could have a leak in your house or building; you just need to know what to look for.
Signs that you need to schedule leak detection in Rancho Santa Margarita include:
- Moisture on your floors – Mysterious moist areas or puddles of water on your floor should be investigated right away before damage occurs.
- Discolored floor coverings – Discoloration on your floors, ceilings, or walls is a sign of a long-term leak.
- Damp spots on your ceilings or walls – Damp spots are usually pretty easy to spot on your ceilings or walls. Make sure to have them repaired before the situation has a chance to worsen.
- Pipes that bang loudly – Always take note of any new sounds coming from your plumbing. Loud pipes could be an indication that something has gone awry with your plumbing.
- Unusually high water bills – Sudden spikes in your water bill are a clear sign that there is a hidden leak somewhere in your plumbing system.
- Soil erosion near the building’s foundation – Water leaks surrounding your home’s foundation can cause excess water near or around your home's foundation it could throw off the foundation and put your home at risk of a slab leak.
- Bad odors coming from the floors or walls – The excess moisture from plumbing leaks can cause mold and mildew to grow, which can create strong musty or rotten odors.
- The sound of running water when no faucets are on – If you can hear water moving through your pipes when no appliance is being used, something is wrong with your system.
If there is ever any doubt if you have a leak, try turning off all your property's water and heading to the water meter. If the dial is still moving, then there is a leak somewhere on your property.
Serving Riverside, LA & Orange County
Plumbing Solutions Is Ready for Your Call
If you see any of the warning signs mentioned above, call our Rancho Santa Margarita water leak repair specialists immediately. We will arrive as soon as possible, quickly locate the problem, and provide a reliable, cost-effective solution.
Let our experienced plumbers prevent further damage and expense to your property. Call us now at (949) 799-4544 for leak detection in Rancho Santa Margarita.
“They are truly an honest company!”Dean L.
1. EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLEWe know emergencies can happen, so we work to accommodate same-day service whenever possible.
2. LICENSED, INSURED & EXPERIENCED
We employ highly-trained plumbers and technicians, in order to provide the best service.
3. FOCUSED ON 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTIONWe provide affordable solutions and deals, and are also BBB Accredited & Top Rated at Home Advisor.
4. CAN HANDLE JOBS BOTH SMALL & COMPLEX
We offer a wide range of service from residential plumbing to ground up hotels, including hydro jetting, leak detection & sewer camera inspection.
From doing CAD overlays to value-engineering and design, we assist our clients in constructing the best buildings for the lowest cost and in the shortest timeframe possible.