Top-Notch Plumbing Services from Experienced Technicians
Clean and safe drinking water is a necessary component of every Orange County and Los Angeles County home or business. For the best possible water, your plumbing system may require a water filtration system and a water softener. Our Rancho Santa Margarita water softener and filtration system technicians can help you pick a system that is best for you and perform an expert installation. When it comes to maintaining your system, we provide the best possible service.
Plumbing Solutions is large enough to handle it all. Call (949) 799-4544 today for a free estimate.
While many people try to stay healthy by controlling what food goes into their bodies, fewer individuals seem to be concerned with the water that they are drinking. Depending on your local water treatment plant or well and the piping system that transports your drinking water, there could be varying levels of chemicals and other contaminants in your water.
Common contaminants that can be found in drinking water include:
You might be surprised, and even disturbed, to look up some of the health risks associated with prolonged exposure to large amounts of the above contaminants. One of the best ways to safeguard yourself and others from the harmful contaminants that can be found in water is to install a water filtration system.
There are a number of reasons why your water may take on a metallic taste, including:
- Contaminants including copper, iron, manganese, and zinc. This is often caused by aging pipes close to the end of their lifecycle. Pipes typically last 80-100 years, so if your pipes are around that age you may need to install new pipes in your home.
- Seepage or corrosion into your water source. If your home uses well water, there's a chance a metallic taste is a sign that contaminants got into your water supply, either from runoff or deterioration in the pipes leading to and from your well.
- Low pH levels in your water. This is also sometimes referred to as "soft water" and can be tested using a pH level test kit available at almost any convenience store.
While the water may still be safe to drink, it's important to get your plumbing system checked to make sure there isn't a serious problem that needs to be fixed right away.
Reach Out to Plumbing Solutions Now!
Whether you need a professional installation, repair, or service of a water filtration system, our licensed plumbers can provide exactly what you need. Our Rancho Santa Margarita water softener and filtration system experts can provide a comprehensive water treatment solution for your home or business. Whether you need a new water filtration system or water softener, or you just need help maintaining the one you already have, we will provide you with the best solution.
When you need expert assistance with water softeners or filtration systems, call our skilled plumbers at (949) 799-4544.
If you have noticed stains on your plumbing fixtures, water spots on your dishes or in your shower, or fogginess in glasses, you likely have hard water. This type of water contains more minerals than regular water and can end up causing a number of problems, including damage to your plumbing system.
The best way to resolve these issues is to soften your water. Installing a water softener removes substances like calcium and magnesium from your water, leaving you with water that is better for you and your plumbing.
The benefits of a home water softener include:
“They are truly an honest company!”Dean L.
1. EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLEWe know emergencies can happen, so we work to accommodate same-day service whenever possible.
2. LICENSED, INSURED & EXPERIENCED
We employ highly-trained plumbers and technicians, in order to provide the best service.
3. FOCUSED ON 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTIONWe provide affordable solutions and deals, and are also BBB Accredited & Top Rated at Home Advisor.
4. CAN HANDLE JOBS BOTH SMALL & COMPLEX
We offer a wide range of service from residential plumbing to ground up hotels, including hydro jetting, leak detection & sewer camera inspection.
From doing CAD overlays to value-engineering and design, we assist our clients in constructing the best buildings for the lowest cost and in the shortest timeframe possible.